Hello. It seems that I have not posted for awhile. Oops.
Anyway, Kiki nominated me for the Blue Sky Tag. Thanks Kiki!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer there 11 questions
3. Tag 11 new people
4. Give them 11 more questions to answer
1. Who was your first doll that you got? (doesn’t have to be AG)
I will just tell you my first AG-like doll that I got because I’m sure I don’t remember my VERY first doll. So my first AG-like doll is an Our Generation doll named Holly. I got her in 2012… I think. I still have her. Also, her hair is really matted and frizzy.
2. What’s your favorite American Girl doll?
I don’t know. I liked Lea and Caroline.
3. If you could design any thing for American Girl, what would it be?
Friend, I would re-design stuff. I would make the historical character’s clothes historically accurate, I would come up original stories for the girls of the year, and I’d make the characters slightly older, maybe around 12 or 13 years old.
4. How did you learn about American Girl?
I think because we got a catalog in the mail.
5. What’s your favorite AG pet?
I don’t know. I don’t care too much for the pets they sell now.
6. What’s your favorite item AG sells?
I don’t know. Nothing they sell is good anymore.
7. What 18 inch doll brand do you like to buy from?
I haven’t bought any dolls for a long time. I’ve bought Our Generation dolls, American Girl dolls, and a My Life doll. I don’t regularly buy from any of these companies though.
8. Who’s your favorite AGTuber?
I don’t watch American Girl YouTubers. I don’t even watch that much YouTube in general.
9. Who’s your favorite BeForever character?
*goes to americangirl.com because I forgot what all the BeForever characters were* Uhhh… I guess Maryellen and Felicity…?
10. What’s your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
I haven’t done anything with my dolls for awhile. I guess take pictures of them.
11. What’s your favorite kind of doll related post?
Photo shoots I guess.
Ahahaha. I totally didn’t just put those names there to hurry up and finish this post. Just kidding. I nominate whoever wants to answer my crazy questions.
Now for my questions
1. DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES? (Hint: The answer is yes.)
2. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever said?
3. Would you rather eat worms or snails? (Also, neither is not an answer and you will receive a plate full of whatever one of these you choose after you post this )
4. Are these questions lame?
5. Do you think chickens are good pets?
6. Is Licorice the most cutest fluffy little hamster in the world??
7. Are you bored?
8. Do you like dogs or cats better? (Haha first ‘normal’ question)
9. Would you rather live in a world without internet or a world without books? (Neither is not an answer!!)
10. Is this the 10th question?
11. What did you think of the questions?
Yeah. I totally wasn’t running out of ideas.
Well, I guess bye for now.